Day 1. Almaty
Arrival to Almaty. Accommodation.
Day 2. Almaty
Sightseeing tour of Almaty: Central state Museum, Palace of President, Republic square and monument of Independence, Abai Opera and Ballet Theatre, Astana Square, 28 Panfilov Park wz Zenkov Cathedral, Abai Square and Palace of Republic. Excursion continues on the Dostyk Square. Sightseeing tour of Koktobe, ascent by cable car. Excursion to Medeo. Transfer by cable car from skating rink Medeo to ski resort Shymbulak.
Day 3. Almaty
Excursion to Charyn Canyon (200 km). The journey takes about 4 hours one way. Charyn Canyon, which compared to the beauty of the Grand Canyon in Colorado, located east of Almaty. Unique forms of erosion and weathering of the relief will take you to the fantastic, surreal world of whimsical sculptures of sandstone "Castle Valley", "Witches Gulch" and others. The height of the steep slopes, columns and arches up to 150-300 meters. The canyon stretches for 154 km northeast to south-west, along the Charyn River.
Day 4. Almaty
Excursion to wine-vodka factory “Bacchus” with Tasting. It is factory where you will see how make our cognacs and champagne. Falcon and Hawk Farm in Alma-Arasan gorge with demonstration program, where you will enjoy a spectacular show with specially trained hawks-hunting with them is one of the most unique features of the Kazakh way of life. Gala dinner at the with national folk show.
Day 5. Almaty- Tashkent
City Tour in Tashkent to visit old and new part of Tashkent including Independence Square, Amir Temur Square, Alisher Navoi theatre from outside, Hast Imam Komplex, Kukaldash Madrasah, Monument of Courage, Russian orthodox and Catholic churches.
Day 6. Tashkent-Urgench
Flight to Urgench. Tour in Itchan-Kala Fortress which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will visit Mukhammad Aminkhan Madrasah, Mukhammad Rahimkhan Madrasah, Kalta-Minor, Juma Mosque, Tash-Khovli Palace, Pakhlavan Makhmud Mausoleum.
Day 7. Khiva - Bukhara
Transfer to Bukhara (480 km.- 6 h.)
Day 8. Bukhara
Tour in Bukhara. Visit Mausoleum of Ismail Somoni and Chashma Ayub, Mosque Bolo Hauz, ARK fortress, Mosque Magoki Attor, Madrasah of Abdul Aziz khan and Ulugbek, Poi Kalyan, Masjidi Kalyan, Madrasah Miri Arab. Ulugbek Madrasah, Lyabi Haus
Day 9. Bukhara – Shakhrisabz – Samarkand
Arrival Shakhrisabz and Visit Mausoleum of Jakhongir in Dor-us Saodat Memorial Complex, remains of Ak-Saray Palace, Dor-ut Tilavat Ensemble with Kok-Gumbaz Mosque and burial vault of Tamerlan’s father. Then transfer to Samarkand (90 km, 2 h). Arrival in Samarkand city.
Day 10. Samarkand - Tashkent
Start city tour by visiting Guri Emir mausoleum (XVc.) Then visit Registan square with 3 huge madrasahs: Ulughbek (XVc.), Shirdar (XVIIc.) & Tillakori (XVIIc.), Bibi Khanum mosque (XIV-XVc.) & Siyab bazaar, Ulughbek Observatory (XVc.), Shahi Zindah necropolis (XIc.)
Day 11. Tashkent - Departure
Check out from Hotel and transfer to Tashkent Railway Station or transfer to Tashkent International Airport
The tour price includes:
- Visa support Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan;
- Transfer: Almaty airport – hotel-airport;
- Excursion to Medeo skating-rink;
- Cable car fee to Chymbulak ski-resort;
- Cable car fee to Kok Tobe;
- Excursions and entrance tickets to Wine-vodka factory “Bacchus” including degustation;
-Excursion to Falcon Farm in Alma-Arasan gorge including tickets for the hawk hunt demonstration show;
- Representative of the Company accompanying the group during the trip;
- Accommodation in Almaty city, Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara – Khiva-4*;
- Pick-up at the railway station – departure to Samarkand,Tashkent;
- Transport to out-of-town excursion in Almatyy (Lake Issyk – 70 km.);
- Sightseeing excursions in Almaty and Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara;
- Tashkent-Samarkand, Bukhara-Tashkent afrosiyob speed train economy tickets;
- Transfer: Tashkent airport-hotel-airport;
- Gala dinner at the with show program in Almaty;
- Daily 2 water bottles 0.5L per person;
- Services of Professional English/French/German etc. speaking tour guides in all cities;
- All trips & transfers in comfortable bus as per the itinerary;
- Tashkent-Urgench night train CB class ticket;
- Samarkand-Tashkent “Afrosiyob” super speed train;
- All fees to monuments as per the itinerary in both countries;
The tour price doesn’t include
-Fight tickets India-Almaty destination;
- Flight ticket Almaty-Tashkent destination;
- Extra charges in airport;
-Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Photography and video making fees at the sites;
- Lunches and Dinners as per the itinerary;
- Personal insurance;
- Tips and gratuities;
- Any services not included in the above itinerary;