Tour daily schedule
Day 1: Almaty
Arrival and accomodation
Day 2: AlmatySightseeing tour of Almaty: Central state Museum, Palace of President,
Republic square and monument of Independence, Abai Opera and Ballet Theatre,
Astana Square, 28 Panfilov Park wz Zenkov Cathedral, Abai Square and Palace of Republic.
Sightseeing tour of Koktobe, visiting Medeo skating-rink, gondola cable car to Shymbulak ski-resort.
Day 3: Almaty country side visit
Excursion to Tamgaly. Stop over the gorgeous blossoming tulip field. Return to Almaty city.
Gala dinner with the national folk show.
Day 4: Astana
Departure to Astana.
Astana city tour to the First President Museum, Khan Shatyr Centre,Duman Centre, Aquarium,
Alley of singing fountains.EXPO-2017.
Day 5: Astana
Astana city tour to Central Square, Baiterek, the Mosque “Nur-Astana”, Pyramid, President’s Residence,
The main Bridge, Triumph of Astana, the Palace of Peace & Concord. EXPO-2017.
Transfer to “Mega Center Astana” Mall. Free time for shopping.
- Accommodation (hotel- 2 nights in Almaty/2 nights in Astana)
- Free single room for tour leader
- Ecological post
- All transfers
- Full board meals
- Water during the excursions
- Chef & meal during the excursion to Tamgaly
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Excursions in Almaty
- Excursions in Astana
- Transportation in Almaty/ Astana (whole day)
- National show program
- Company's representative support
- Visa support
- Memorable souvenirs from the company for each guest
- any add-ins to itinerary
- domestic flight (Almaty-Astana-Almaty)
- extra charges at the airport
- personal expenses
- alcohol and extra soft drinks and extra orders at restaurants
- camera and video charges during the sightseeing
- tips ( not fixed, about 50$)
** ATTENTION: Tulips blossom season begins from April 20
|Persons in group||Price per person|